Monday, October 15, 2007

RUMOR: LAURYN HILL PREGNANT......AGAIN










Lauryn and Rohan in happier times.
Singer LAURYN HILL is expecting her fifth child with ROHAN MARLEY even though the son of reggae legend BOB considers himself to be single ( DAMN). The Fugees star, 32, has an on/off relationship with Marley, and Hill is mother to four of his seven children. Despite the baby news, TMZ.com reports the couple are going through a rough patch with Marley now living in Ethiopia while Hill resides in the U.S.
I have to keep my ears to the pavement on this one because this is too much Passa Passa for Ms Hill. I have questions, Why were they never married? Why does she keep having kids with this man? Where are the children? When did the relationship take a wrong turn? Who's fault was it? I need to investigate, I will keep you updated people!

No comments: