Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HIP HOP HONORS THE LEGENDS HIT THE STAGE-WAS IT WORTH IT

Being a child of the 80'S let me tell you how it was worth it. I jumped up out of my seat on Whodinni's Performance and the dance sequence Damn it took me right back to the Fresh tour. Those were the good ol Days........

Tribe also blew the house down it was good to see all of the guys together again on stage. I truly enjoyed the show as I do every year this is strictly for the 80's Hip Hop heads you know who I'm talking to. Go get your windbreakers, Kangols and think shoelaces and peep the footage from the show last night. Yes Yes Yall!



TIMBALAND,EVE,CIARA



WHODINI TRIBUTE




DOUGGIE, NE-YO, KEYSHIA COLE, TEDDY RILEY AND CHAUNCY BLACK OF BLACKSTREET




SNOOP DOGG TRIBUTE




A TRIBE CALLED QUEST TRIBUTE





No comments: